Sunday, April 26, 2015

Travelling again!


Hi you who happen to stumble on to my blog, I've been travelling less this past year due to Having a kid but now it's time again. First trip is one of My favorite places NYC:) So me and My friend Emma is staying at an awesome hotel, the ludlow hotel in LES. We have already been to a couple incredible restaurants in our first day.

Lunch yesterday was at rubirosa, we had one of their brunch pizzas which was a pizza With salmon, With that we had a very glass of rose wine but i've forgotten what kind already:)

Later in the afternoon we went to have our hairs blown out at Drybar, not very common in Sweden as over here, but a nice experience having your hair done by somebody else. 


After the blowout we went on for dinner at acme, a real treat. We did their fish tacos, flatbread with goat cheese and trout. All courses very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment