Saturday, August 10, 2013

First Day in NYC for this time



So we just arrived to NY. Second time for me this summer. My charger for My camera had broke so the first thing I had to do was find a charger so I can use My camera. I tried My luck at JR a big warehouse close to City Hall on lower Manhattan, but didnt find it there. Got directions to two camera stores on 22nd street between 5th and 6th avenue. For photo freaks out there the two stores were really something for you. They seemed to have alot of equipment. I found my charger at fotocare. Score!

For dinner we went to a Jamaican restaurant, Miss Lily's. If you like sport food this is the perfect place for you. I tried the Jerk chicken, it was good, although served With marinated cucumber probably marinated in chili or something. If you are as sensitive for spicy food as I am stay clean of these. Forgot to take pictures of the food but you'll find some pictures of the restaurant. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant if you are travelling With the generation that has passed 50 years of age. The music is abit loud and they won't get the concept of the restaurant if you get me;)


More updates to come from this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment