Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My mother inlaw turns 60

So today My mother inlaw turned 60. We started the day at Luxemburg cafe. Never had such a good breakfeast. Will update with pictures when I transfer My pictures from My camera. Ate a prosciutto egg sandwich so delicious. Downside was that they didnt serve alcohol until 12 so we couldnt start breakfeast With a bottle of champagne for My mother inlaw. 

After the breakfeast we did some strolling  in central park. Brought cupcakes from magnolia bakery as a birthday cake for the birthday. Continued walking to the met and then down to fifth avenue and did some shopping. 

We headed back to the hotel to rest our Feet before dinner. After that followes an impecable dinner at buddhakan. Such a nice restaurant awsome food. Pictures to follow here aswell soon. We did a tasting menu cause we were 7 it was easy and the food was so good. 

After dinner some of us continued to bathtub gin. Cocktails were not a dissappointment. When we came in, very lightly dressed Women was the first we saw. With tazzled breasts, very 20's burlesque. 

Sums up the day so far, lets see if I Have more to fill in with.

No comments:

Post a Comment